Introducing the course
This course is designed to provide advanced training in the field of industrial power and instrumentation, and in addition to providing theoretical training including practical classes, provides a better understanding of the operation of these systems.
This course provides theoretical and practical information to engineers and university graduates in order to enter the market for goods related to the industrial electrical system and instrumentation, especially the tunnel industry and mechanized drilling.
Benefits of the course
• Use of experienced professors in providing theoretical and practical training
• Understanding the performance of industrial electrical systems and instrumentation in practical classes
• Providing appropriate conditions for entering into relevant labor markets
Skills acquired at the end of the course
• Getting familiar with the electrical signs through surveying
• Introduction to industrial electrical systems and electrical installations
• Understanding the types of electromotors, and how to set up
• Getting familiar with all kinds of contactors and automatic keys
• Introduction to instrumentation sensors
• Surveying simplified hydraulic system
• Troubleshooting of industrial power systems and instrumentation
• Design of industrial electrical systems and switch panel